Our client Orifarm is recruiting a highly skilled professional for a key role in their Finnish organisation: Head of Sales and Operations to be responsible for the management of pricing, market access and tender operations.
- Sales forecasting/pricing
- Hospital tendering
- Logistical follow up
- Annual sales budgeting and capacity cost budgeting and update
- Marketing planning and executing of plan
- Finding new products / business opportunities / business development
- Launching new products into the Finnish market
- Developing and executing Orifarm Oy’s operational concept in cooperation with the Finnish and Danish teams
- Building and developing the relationship with customers
- Competition follow up in the Finnish Market
- Responsibility of building up the distribution, availability and visibility of Orifarm products in the market
- Reporting of results
- Being team leader
Desired candidate profile:
- Several years of pharmaceutical business management experience within demanding market access, pricing, tender business, supply chain and sales management.
- People management experience.
- Retail pharmacy sales management experience.
- Excellent organization and business management skills in highly competitive markets.
- Ability to lead people and manage demanding market access challenges for wide portfolios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Finnish and English.
The role is office based in Espoo with flexible remote working. The selected candidate is required to travel both domestic and international as per normal industry practice.
Please contact Medhouse Managing Partner Kai Lindfors to discuss: +358400191201 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application in English and include your salary expectation.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, we are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Our purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. We strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating. Orifarm Group is the largest supplier of parallel imported pharmaceuticals in Europe and we have a strong presence on the Nordic generic markets. We have become an international company and we operate in Denmark, Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Poland, Baltics and the UK. The entire group now employs close to 1800 people and we continue to add new employees to support us in our growth.
We operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. We are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. We hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Our portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Calcichew, and Finrexin. Within New Bizz, we aim to expand our business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.
Medhouse is a full-service life science consultancy company with approximately 90 employees in the Nordic region. Medhouse offers interim, recruitment, consultancy and regulatory services.