Medhouse is searching for an experienced consultant, to work as Safety lead Scandinavia and Baltics for one of our global pharma clients with office in Copenhagen.
The position is full time, starting September 1st2022.
You will be pharmacovigilance lead, responsible and accountable for pharmacovigilance systems, operations and procedures, primary PV responsible for the affiliate.
To qualify for this position, you are/have:
- Bachelor’s degree (physician, pharmacist, nurse) or other relevant graduation in medical-scientific area (fx PhD/master in biological sciences).
- Pharmacovigilance expert, minimum 2-5 years’ experience from similar work.
- Ability to plan, organize and execute multiple tasks and aim for high level of compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze and summarize scientific and medical information.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to lead, motivate and influence in the organization.
- Digital oriented and ready to move with trends of digital transformation and bring into action.
- Team orientated, self-motivated, ability to influence stakeholders externally and internally, with a problem-solving and supportive mindset.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication in English.
We are searching for a mature, proactive, and positive person, outspoken, extrovert, able to perform as individual with several stakeholders. You are used to handle tight deadlines and have a positive and flexible business mindset.
For further information, please contact Helle Neel on m: + 45 40750805, email@example.com, and forward your application.
We will continuously evaluate the applications received and look forward to hearing from you.